30 March 2015

Boom - P.O.D

Song of The Month!


Boom
by P.O.D

Alright, first off, sorry it's me again. The Dwarf couldn't do the Song of The Month this month, so I'm doing it instead, again.
Anyway, this month I've decided to do Boom by P.O.D as the SoTM, though in all honesty it isn't one of my favourite songs. I've just had it stuck in my head for about a week...
SO, if I have to go down this deep dark rabbit hole, I'm gonna take a few of you with me.
Boom is actually pretty old, having been released in 2002, but a lot of the people I know still remember it. Honestly, I only remembered it because of the video, so check it out. For some reason my brothers have been playing this a lot lately, hence me getting it stuck in my head, so I just had to share it.
It's not a bad song, but I've never really seen why everyone thought it was so good either... I still think it's worth a listen.
Anyone else remember this song, or the video?
~The Elf


No comments: