8 October 2014

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran


Song of the Month!


Thinking Out Loud
By Ed Sheeran

I don't even know why exactly this is my favourite song right now, it just is. It's beautiful, it's cute and I love it. The part where he goes, "And the crowds don't remember my name," I immediately just like died a little inside, but in a good way (is there a good way? I dunno). I just love his voice so much and he always writes such amazing songs. I hope everyone checks this song out, like right now. It's just so beautiful. 


Not to mention the video is adorable and the dancing. The dancing. I just... I can not even begin to explain how happy this video made me. They're literally just dancing around, but I just love it so, so much. This makes me so happy, I hope it does the same for you. It's brilliant, so I really hope you listen to the song, watch the video and spread the word like wild fire. It's so amazing.

Anyway, that's all I've got, really. Hope you enjoyed. Now, what did you all think?
~The Elf

No comments: