30 September 2013

Smile - Avril Lavigne

Song of The Month!



Smile
By Avril Lavigne

I'm loving this song at the moment! Avril Lavigne's always been one of my favourite singers, she always has great messages in her songs and she's very out there. Her style is very unique and I love the fact that she just doesn't care what people think! 
Her music is really good and I love her music videos. I've been a fan since I was like six or something. She's a great role model, because she doesn't care what people think, but she isn't s*utty or anything like that. 
I hope she has a lot more albums to come and hope she has many more years of making amazing music and being a great role model.
Personality wise, she's also amazing because if you've ever seen any interview of her, you can see that she's very care free and funny. She seems like a great person, all of you other Avril fans out there probably think so too. I think more people should listen to her music, she's amazing! A lot of people don't like her because of some of the things she's done, but honestly she hasn't done anything wrong. She's just being herself and doing what she loves to do. Plus, she doesn't care if people don't like her music. If you don't like it, why are you listening to it?
What do you think?
~The Elf

No comments: