17 December 2013

Update!

Update!

So sorry guys! :(
We (meaning, mainly me) have been soooo busy in the last nine or something weeks! I've barely had a chance to check my Facebook messages, let alone update the blog, Wattpad and Twitter. I don't know if The Dwarf's been doing anything on Tumblr, but we've both been busy with exams and other stuff at home. I finally updated my Wattpad, which is now all the way up to Chapter 12 and I'll probably update with Chapter 13 in the next week, if I get the chance.
The Elder is taking some time off from his busy schedule and will probably be updating for the first time pretty soon.
I've been coming up with a few new ideas for another story on Wattpad since I recently found a K-Pop band that I love, but I'm not really sure where I want that story to go and haven't figured out some of the other details, so I probably won't be posting a new story until I figure that out, and since I'm still writing Saviour, it will be difficult to keep up with everything.
Hopefully everything'll work out, though.
~The Elf

No comments: