12 January 2015

Update!!

Happy New Year to everyone!
I hope your year so far has been great and I hope the rest of it will be, too. 
I'm sorry, I've been very busy the last two weeks, but I swear I'll get back to work on the blog in the next few days. 
I finally got around to writing new chapters of Saviour, so there are now 18 published chapters. I'm starting with chapter 19 sometime this week, so hopefully it will be ready by the end of this month or early next month, but I make no promises.
I'll be writing up new reviews this week, so expect them from Friday on wards. Sorry for being so incredibly inconsistent, but we're really going to start working on that this year and updating at the right times and posting when we're supposed to.
If anyone has any ideas on things we could review, feel free to e-mail us or just leave a comment. We'll be happy to hear from you and your opinions are always welcome. 
~The Elf

No comments: