30 November 2014

Rise Up - Vincent Steele, Michael Woodenbridge & Nine One One

Song of the Month!


Rise Up

By Vincent Steele, Michael Woodenbridge & Nine One One

I'm sorry guys, the Dwarf was supposed to be posting this month, but she couldn't for some reason. Guess you'll have to deal with me, again.
As you all should know, if you checked my last post, I'm currently in love with the TV series; 'The 100.' Due to my slightly skew fangirl mind, I've become slightly obsessed with this song because of that. Rise Up was used in The 100's season two trailer, and after I heard it on there, I just had to hear it again.
It's an amazing song, though strangely not in a genre I usually listen to. Oh well, if it's good, it's good. If you're a fan of The 100, I'm sure you'll love this song. It's all about coming up again after you've fallen down, which is exactly what the 100 (I'm talking about the group of people this time, not the show itself) need to be doing this season. [SPOILER?] After the battle with the Grounders last season, they need to rise up again and start over. 
Personally, I think this song is absolutely perfect for the 100 because of everything they've been through and how hard they keep working to survive.
Plus, if you're like me, any good motivational song is great to listen to when you need to do something. So, fangirls/boys and procrastinators alike, here's a song I hope will get your blood pumping.
Anyone else know of some great songs that remind you of The 100?
~The Elf



No comments: